You’re Doing Amazing, Sweetie.

Today marks three weeks since my initial foray into a sugar free life, things always get worse before they get better right? Today’s update is short and sweet, I’m busy turning lemons to lemonade.


Days 15-17:
All was going well, no weird cravings, and I was completely on track. I was super focused with my eating because I had a big wrestling match on Saturday and I really wanted to look and feel my best.

Day 18:
Show day! My plan for the weekend was to thrown in a 48hr fast - I hadn’t done more than about 32 hours yet, but during my match I took a fall outside the ring and managed to concuss myself yet again. It’s only mild this time, but in my daze I headed to catering and grabbed all the vegan food I could find. Which ended up being Thai Chilli Doritos, half a bag of Farmbake Peanut Brownies and a couple apples.
Fail.

Day 19:
I have very little recollection of what happened this day. I only remember eating a whole box of Fry’s Vegan Nuggets - which are sugar free!

Day 20: 
I decided to throw in my fast now seeing as I wasn’t able to over the weekend.

Day 21:
39 hours into my fast I broke it because I was bored and wanted to eat the lunch I’d prepared to keep myself busy. Concussion symptoms are strong today, and I really want comfort food.


Summary:

My sleep went down the toilet after concussing myself again, but surprisingly I’m still rather alert besides the concussion brain fog that comes on when I push myself too hard. Even though I consumed so much sugar on Saturday night, I’m proud to say I’ve still made small progress, loosing a further 0.12kg and half a cm from my waist. I feel lean and I can see much more definition in my stomach.




Next week will be my final update! Thank you for taking the time to read 😊
- Ash.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RotoVegas Pt. 1: Christmas Day

A Year in Review

If You Wanna Break These Walls Down You’re Gonna Get Bruised