Bay Of Geddon

I'm finally back in Ponsonby after three crazy days spent in Tauranga for The Armageddon Expo.

Artwork displayed inside The Nourished Eatery - Tauranga.

We at IPW are extremely lucky to have the opportunity to wrestle infront of the Armageddon crowds up and down the country. We have also been to Christchurch and Dunedin Expo's this year and will be in Wellington over Queens Birthday Weekend.
I didn't get much action in the ring due to a concussion I suffered from my last match (Watch it here.) but I still had a great time spending way too much money on souvenirs and delicious food.

Speaking of food, both Tauranga and The Mount had some really great vegan restaurants that even the non-vegan crew were able to enjoy.

Saturday morning's Breakfast from Wild One Wholefoods Eatery


Sunday morning's breakfast from The Nourished Eatery

It was my first time trying tofu 'egg' and it was pretty darn close to what I remember the real thing tasting like.
And of course, because I'm a Princess I couldn't pass up buying a Disney Aurora pin from one of the Armageddon stalls. I also picked up some gear for a SS Harley Quinn cosplay which I will be wearing at the Wellington Expo.

And last, but certainly not least, I want to say a huge thank you to everyone who helped and supported us by giving up their time to put NZ Wrestling on the map.
You da real MVP's.

- Ashlee.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RotoVegas Pt. 1: Christmas Day

A Year in Review

If You Wanna Break These Walls Down You’re Gonna Get Bruised