Op Shop Adventure Fail

I met up with my boyfriend on K Rd today to check out some of the fancy opshops, including my fave Paper Bag Princess, hoping to find some recycled band tees that I could customise.


No luck on that front, but I did find awesome distressed vintage Levi's and a holographic cupcake purse that I had to slowly back away from. 

Next on the agenda was Lord of the Fries to solve my hangry, I had a Big Spicy vegan style. They were all out of Moustache's double choc vegan cookies, so we then wandered down to Moustache Milk & Cookie.


I tried the Mo Vegan Milkshake in Oreo and it was delicious 👌🏼

On the walk back home I convinced the BF to take some pictures in front of one of the many awesome murals. 




I wore my new fave shirt from Sea Shepherd, if you're interested in finding out more about what they do you can click here.

That's all for today, I'm spending the rest of the evening watching The Hangover.

-Ashlee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RotoVegas Pt. 1: Christmas Day

A Year in Review

If You Wanna Break These Walls Down You’re Gonna Get Bruised