ACPWCC: Wellington Weekend Getaway

I’m currently in Wellington airport (Sunday morning) writing this after one of the best wrestling weekends I’ve ever had.

I flew down here on Saturday morning to join All Commonwealth Pro Wrestling in their debut show in Porirua. I’m happy to report back that it was an awesome show! The crowd were so filled with energy and the card was stacked with amazing talent from NZ and Australia. Not a single dull moment.


I stayed in Lyall Bay along the waterfront with Britenay and it was beautiful. We took an early morning walk and went to The Botanist for brunch and coffee (shout out to my Auckland brunch bunch, I miss you).
I chose the buckwheat pancakes, with lavender poached fruit and coconut yogurt. 




After brunch we did a little sight seeing and went up to the Brooklyn wind turbine and looked out over Owhiro Bay before driving to Porirua to set up the wrestling ring for the show. 


Photo's from the show are available here.

I still have two wrestling appearances to go before the year ends so don’t forget to pick up your tickets for IPW’s Nightmare before Christmas here.

-Ash.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RotoVegas Pt. 1: Christmas Day

A Year in Review

If You Wanna Break These Walls Down You’re Gonna Get Bruised